Your Boston Condo Resource, Located at 137 Charles Street Boston, MA 02114
Broker Contract : OpenOPEN LISTING REALTY AGREEMENT
1. This agreement signed on the ____day of________________ 19____,
by and between_________________________(Owner) and_____________________
(Real Estate Broker) who agree as follows:
2. Listing term. Owner lists the property described in Paragraph 3,
with the Real Estate Broker for a period of _____days, from date hereof.
3. Description of Property. The property listed is located at:
4. Commission. The Owner agrees to pay the Real Estate Broker a
commission of _____% of the sale price should the Broker find a purchaser
ready, willing, and able to pay at least $___________ for the property
or such other sum as may be accepted by Owner. Said commissions are
payable upon closing.
5. Non-Exclusive. The Owner retains the right to sell the property
directly on his or her own behalf with no sales commission to broker, so
long as the Broker did not find this purchaser. The Owner further has
the right to list the property with other brokers. If a sale is made
within months after this agreement terminates to parties found by the
Real Estate Agent during the term of this agreement, and wherein the
buyer has been disclosed to the Owner, the Owner shall pay the commission
6. Forfeit of Deposit. If a deposit of money is forfeited by a
purchaser produced by Broker, one half shall be retained by the Broker,
providing that this amount does not exceed the commission, and one half
shall be paid to the Owner.